Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Dream in Fleece

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!  Look!!!!!



This, my friends, is a dream come true. Yes, yes, that is a very large pile of fleece you see before you. But the best part is that it's MY large pile of fleece!

I have been invited to participate in Shopper's Night hosted by the prestigious Women's Club of Hackberry Creek! This will be the debut of my new line of blankets and gifts called Sami & Joe Giftables.

*Side note, I'd love to hear your opinion on which logo you like best...
A

B

C

I am so very excited to introduce my crafts to the public.  But to be honest, what I'm most excited about, is making all of these blankets!!! Seriously, this makes me soooooooooo happy.  That's why up until recently I have always given these blankets out as gifts.  It's just something I LOVE doing! 

So, I'm off to work on getting 16 blankets done in 15 days.  Yep, you read that right.  Shopper's Night is on October 15th.  You won't hear back from me until after the event, but I promise to share with you how it went.  Love and fleece to you all.  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment